Brand new here? Interested in all things cut flower gardening and flower farming?
You’ve come to the right place!
If you’re wanting to just dip your toe into flower farming or starting a cut flower garden for yourself, start with these posts:
- How to start a backyard flower farm (from scratch!) for around $200
- Favorite resources for beginning flower farmers
- How much does it cost to start a small backyard flower farm?
- Lessons learned from my first year flower farming
If you’re more serious about building up a small-scale flower farming business, check out my more in-depth series all about starting your own farm:
- Part One: Business Plan + Site Selection
- Part Two: What to Grow + Planning Out Your Year
- Part Three: Marketing + Finding Your Customer Base
To learn more about the beginning of our journey, start here: